Santa Monica, CA
Cloud Imperium is looking for an IT Manager to support the development effort of our exciting PC space combat sim, Star Citizen.
The IT Manager will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to support, troubleshoot, and configure systems and services at Cloud Imperium’s Santa Monica office. Responsibilities will include hands on desktop and server support in a mixed Windows & linux environment spread across multiple offices. The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge and experience supporting virtualized infrastructure, and software development tools.
• Strong Microsoft background, desktop and server
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of small business networks and WAN support
• Experience managing and supporting Perforce
• Ability to provide hardware and software desk side support in a fast paced software development environment
• Advanced knowledge of cutting edge PC hardware and peripheral installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Ability to manage and maintain multiple competing projects with multiple customers
• VMWare Infrastructure experience
• Linux scripting and server profiling experience
• Knowledge of cloud services and SaaS
• Experience supporting game development teams
Please send your resume or CV in PDF, HTML, text, or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Santa Monica – IT Manager” in the subject line if you are interested in this position.