»Creative Producer - Marketing
Posted: March 13, 2017
Cloud Imperium Games is a fast-paced video gaming company on the cutting edge of technology. We release linear content on a daily basis to our growing fan base – everything from behind-the-scenes videos on the creation of the game to Q&A with our developers and other exciting content. This is all hosted on our website, YouTube channel, and livestream as well.
We are looking for a Creative Producer to come and join our UK, Wilmslow Studio.
• Manage all phases of video production including concept development, production, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.
• Must be able to shoot, light, and handle sound with small team for video shoots
• Create, conceptualize and bring innovative multiplatform ideas to support community engagement
• Develop ATV episode scripts/briefs as per approved process.
• Collaborate with LA Creative Producer, Marketing Director, and Marketing AP to create content.
• Guide / Direct video editors, sound designers, and developers
• Participate in ideation or brainstorming sessions for marketing projects
• Execute internal management of videos and designated special projects serving as communication liaison between departments.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest video, marketing, social, and industry trends.
• Work with Marketing and Production team in the planning and production of live-action shoots.
• On-location production supervision.
• Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work under pressure on a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in video production
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Ability to work regular hours.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills