»Producer - Derby, UK
Posted: July 04, 2017
Cloud Imperium Games is looking for an experienced Producer to join us in our Derby office in the UK.
Would you like to be a part of a team making video game history? The international studio Cloud Imperium Games under the direction of Chris Roberts, creator of Wing Commander, is seeking an accomplished and experienced Producer to join the UK team based at Foundry 42 in Derby, UK.
• Serve as a driving force for “Star Citizen” and “Squadron 42”, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Senior Producer
• Responsible for all animation Production in the Derby office – Driving and taking active involvement in Facial Animation, Tech Animation, Body animation and Mo-cap editing
• Own and support Derby Animation pipelines and/or teams to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion
• Own and create short, mid and long term schedules for the animation teams in Derby and ensure that goals and deadlines are clearly communicated outward.
• Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
• Identify, communicate and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines to production leadership and team leads
• Schedule and attend meetings; set agendas; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to appropriate personnel
• Provide guidance and motivation to team members, making sure that goals and deadlines are achieved.
• Communicate with all members of production, providing visibility on project status, risks and opportunities.
• Work with team leads to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
• Evangelize efficient processes and policies to team leadership.
• Provide mentorship with Leads to junior staff on improved practices
• Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
• Work with Outsourcing teams to ensure we have high quality delivered products achieving company goals
• Worked on a full AAA-project life cycle.
• Expert with project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office, Shotgun, etc.)
• Expert in project management methodologies with previous Scrum, Prince2 and/or Kanban experience.
• Skilled in risk assessment, management and scheduling.
• Unsurpassed verbal and written communication.
• Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
• Excellent problem solver and ability to bring order to chaos.
• Superb relationship building skills (locally & internationally
• Experience dealing with Outsourcing
• International travel may be required as part of the role.
• Experience working in Animation departments or Animation Production
- 1-2 years of animation background is desirable
Please click the link below to apply