»Junior IT Systems Engineer / Helpdesk Support
Posted: April 07, 2018
Cloud Imperium Games is a rapidly growing games company and are looking for a Junior IT Systems Engineer/ Helpdesk support. The right candidate will be joining a team of 2 in the UK and be tasked with looking after the IT needs of 2 UK sites, Wilmslow as the main office and Derby as the satellite.
Weekly travel between the two sites will be neccessary, a full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
We are seeking a person who is energized, knowledgeable, customer service focused, and looking for a job in a highspeed environment.
• Handle help desk escalations through tickets or phone
• Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
• Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
• Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Able to travel between both sites
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
• Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, and Linux.
• Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
• Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP and VPN
• Active Directory and Windows file server knowledge.
• Experience with Visual Studio 2017, Adobe, Autodesk, and ESET desktop security products
• VMware ESX administration
• Linux administration
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
• Experience with video games and video production equipment is a bonus
• 2 years+ experience working in an IT environment
• A full UK driving licence is required as the role will involve travel (and transportation of IT equipment) between company site locations
Please click the link below to apply