Posted: January 05, 2018
Cloud Imperium Games is looking for a Concierge Specialist to join us in our Austin studio!
The Player Relations Team at Cloud Imperium Games is a public-facing team responsible for assisting with order, billing, and pledge-related requests from players of Star Citizen- specifically our top tier Concierge supporters. This position involves assisting with a wide variety of consumer issues and requests, as well as researching and providing insights into e-commerce activity on our platform.
Our Concierge members are our VIP supporters; every interaction should be a personable, memorable experience!
- Deliver a fun level of service and support to our dedicated Star Citizen backers and players, using email, forums, chat, and other online mediums
- Helps process customer inquiries related to troubleshooting and processing orders and refunds as well as specific pledge-related requests
- Continue to build curriculum and service offerings for Concierge level backers
- Research cases using online dashboards, data, spreadsheets and other tools as necessary
- Assists the Player Relations team when required
- Follow standard processes and procedures while being allowed to creatively solve problems
- Prepare and validate regular reports to measure and monitor the Billing Support process
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of keeping players happy and playing the game
- International travel may be required as part of this role
- Proper online communication etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately in English with a demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of online game communities and support principles and practices
- Service industry or fine dining experience a bonus
- Willingness to be flexible on schedule during peak play periods and during game updates
- Strong familiarity with databases, advanced Excel and SQL skills extremely beneficial
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and fraud management principles
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret metrics and data
- Expert level of care for Concierge level backers.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Makes players and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions and works to develop and sustain productive player relationships.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective player solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
- Has a high degree of patience navigating a variety of troubleshooting situations.
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.» Apply here