Posted: May 16, 2018
Foundry42 Frankfurt, Germany is looking for an Associated Producer to join our team.
The Associate Producer will help deliver the requirements for development of the crowd-funded project “Star Citizen” and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game “Squadron 42”.
- Serve as a driving force for portions of the game, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Producer and Senior Producer.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted * accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Identify, communicate and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines.
- Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Own specific pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in video game production
- Experience with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA, MS Office etc.)
- Very good English verbal and written communication
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- Very good self-motivation and initiative
- Very good problem solving and relationship building skills
- Passion for Video Games, especially sci-fi, FPS games and space simulations.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
- Project Management certifications.
- Previous experience with the CryENGINE/Lumberyard.
- Proficiency with Atlassian Confluence, Perforce and Shotgun software
- Experience with maintaining a live product