»Associate Producer – Locations and Feature Teams
Posted: June 12, 2018
Foundry 42 is seeking an accomplished and experienced Associate Producer to join the UK team.
The Associate Producer will help deliver the requirements for the cutting edge development of the record breaking crowd-funded project, space-simulation FPS MMO “Star Citizen” and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game “Squadron 42”.
- Serve as a driving force for “Star Citizen” and “Squadron 42”, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Producer.
- Be the Scrum master for some of our exciting feature teams that will help shape the future of “Star Citizen”
- Work with sprint teams to meet company goals, assist the team in removing blockers and raising risks.
- Work with the Locations team to ensure every discipline team is working together towards the same goal.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Identify, communicate and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines.
- Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Own Specific Pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in video game production.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be willing to work in Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK (near to Manchester) and to work with different time zones.
- Passion for Video Games, especially sci-fi, FPS games and space simulations.
- A University degree.
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of space simulations, FPS games, and MMOs.
- Previous experience with the CryENGINE.
Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Please click the link below to apply