»Graphic Designer - Marketing
Posted: June 12, 2018
Foundry 42 requires a Graphic Designer to work within the Marketing team to assist in generating promotional content for Star Citizen & Squadron 42.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conveying imagery effectively through all forms of media to a worldwide audience. They will assist in the creation of a wide array of assets, both digital and physical. Part of the job will be to regularly update social media channels, banners and website content as well as developing assets for physical merchandise. The role itself will be varied and may also incorporate the co-creation of brochures, brands, identities and logos.
Experienced designers are preferred, but exceptional portfolios will be considered.
Proven digital and print-based media experience is desirable.
High-quality motion graphics experience would be beneficial.
Cross-disciplinary skills are advantageous.
- Work within the Marketing Team and alongside all departments to display developer artwork effectively to the community and wider media.
- Create Graphical artwork for use in online and print media. This role will feature the creation and editing of assets for merchandising, social media posts, events, advertisements and company websites.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual ability, and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with an adaptability of style.
- Ability to display information clearly, with appropriate layouts and legible typography.
- Proficient with industry-standard software and technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- A strong portfolio and relevant experience.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas clearly.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professionalism regarding time management and deadlines.
- International travel may be required as part of the role.
Desirable additional skills
- The ability to create merchandise artwork to an optimal format for each item specified.
- Motion Graphics/Animation experience.
- Retouching skills.
- Illustrative skills.
- Knowledge of 3D Software, Lighting/Rendering ability.
Knowledge of the Star Citizen Universe.
- Willingness to learn in-house game tools (Experience of Lumberyard or similar is advantageous).
Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Please click the link below to apply