Posted: September 19, 2018
Foundry 42 are looking for a well organised HR Administrator to join their rapidly expanding company. The HR Administrator is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department. The role requires someone experienced with HR procedures and the ability to coordinate various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all new starter paperwork is completed on time and that all equipment is ready for new starters;
• Carry out inductions with new employees;
• Assist with the recruitment process;
• Maintain electronic and paper employee files and carry out file audits when required;
• Ensure all HR information systems and reports are promptly and accurately updated;
• Administer the leaver process;
• Update sickness and other absence records;
• Organisation of work experience placements;
• Deal with correspondence to the HR department;
• Coordinating employee benefits including employee enrolment and recording scheme information;
• Ensure compliance with the company’s visa sponsorship duties through regular checks of employee data;
• Create data reports when required for company planning and projects;
• Set up appointments and arrange meetings;
• Perform general HR administrative tasks and any other delegated duties considered appropriate in line with the role.
Experience and skills
• Prior experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role;
• Experience with HR Software;
• Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality;
• Exceptional organisational ability, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident in communicating at all levels within the organisation;
• Committed to providing a helpful and responsive HR service;
• Numerical and analytical skills;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Experience with Microsoft word software package – primarily Word and Excel;
• Accurate data entry skills with excellent attention to detail including proofing;
• Ability to prioritise a varied workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
• Proactive attitude, takes initiative to contribute effectively to the HR team.
Wilmslow, Cheshire – UK
Please click the link below to apply.