Posted: July 22, 2018
Foundry 42 is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Production Assistant to join the UK team.
The Production Assistant will help deliver the requirements for the cutting edge development of the record breaking crowd-funded project, space-simulation FPS MMO“Star Citizen” and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game “Squadron 42”.
• Work closely with the Production team locally and globally to ensure project goals are delivered
• Schedule and attend meetings and take meticulous notes as required
• Ensuring a constant flow of communications is in place between departments
• Running team scrums, tracking progress, chasing action items, blockers and needs from the development team
• Assist in the creation of schedules, scenario building and keeping these up to date based on the potential change of priorities of those teams
• Create daily and weekly reports to foster global communication and to update the leadership team with the status of development
• Triage and assign out bugs and tasks found on the Pipeline teams using the tracking software JIRA
• Assist in pipeline creation, improvements and maintenance for teams, assets and features
• Assisting the Production team and project leads in risk analysis and mitigation
• Working with developers, QA and production to communicate and track the latest status on important issues, assets and features across our global studios
• Assist Production by providing updates from developers on Mid + Long term milestones
• Assist with process optimization of existing pipelines through data entry, regression and tracking of existing assets
• Act as a positive representative of the Production team and an advocate of quality, great communication and process
• A team player with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all disciplines and departments
• Great verbal and written communication skills; positive attitude and ability to deliver constructive feedback
• Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
• Ability to adapt to change, helping to drive the team to strong results
• High attention to detail
• Keen problem solver
• Ability to multitask
• Proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
• Previous production experience
• Knowledge of Perforce, JIRA and Shotgun software
• Knowledge of software development methodologies
• Knowledge of space simulations, FPS games, and MMOs
• Familiarity with MS Project
Wilmslow, Cheshire – UK
Please click the link below to apply.