»Production Assistant ( PU )
Posted: August 07, 2018
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a Production Assistant working the PU and Live Production team, to help manage our team and deliver the requirements of Star Citizen and Squadron 42 being developed in our UK studio “Foundry 42”.
- Work closely with the PU Production team locally and globally to ensure project goals are delivered.
- Assist Senior Producer by providing updates, risks from developers on Mid and Long-term releases and milestones
- Schedule, attend meetings and take meticulous notes as required.
- Supporting any major initiatives with the Senior Producer by bringing together multiple teams across features, core tech or content,
- Co-ordinate with our internal QA team to ensure that development builds meet the quality required for updates to our live product.
- Organise playtests and track the status of development builds.
- Create daily and weekly reports to foster global communication and to update the leadership team with the status of development.
- Stay in communication with the Build and Live Ops team to ensure we review builds successes / failures
- Assist in project scheduling and progress, tracking using JIRA and Portfolio
- Assisting the PU Production team and project leads in risk analysis and mitigation
- Working with developers, QA and production to communicate and track the latest status on important issues and features across our global studios.
- Act as a positive representative of the Production team and an advocate of quality, great communication and process.
- Assist with process optimization of existing pipelines through data entry, regression and tracking of existing assets.
- Aiding the maintenance and clean-up of the JIRA database for the Persistent Universe.
- Assist members of the team where needed to spread workload.
- A team player with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all disciplines and departments.
- Great verbal and written communication skills; positive attitude and ability to deliver constructive feedback.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change, helping to drive the team to strong results.
- High attention to detail.
- Keen problem solver.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with production.
- Knowledge of Perforce and Shotgun software.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of space simulations, FPS games, and MMOs.
Wilmslow – UK
Please click the link below to apply.