Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 12, 2018
We are looking for an energetic and hard working individual to assist in maintaining our Los Angeles studio as our new Day Porter.
- Consistently maintain a clean and attractive environment in all areas including exterior
- Perform general cleaning/debris removal in both interior and exterior
- Be familiar with intended purposes of various cleaning agents/chemicals, and ability to apply cleaning agents/chemicals safely and as directed.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors.
- Responsible for sterilizing and cleaning: counter-tops, desk tops, work spaces, furniture, office furniture, light dusting of computer monitors, filing cabinets, book cases, restrooms, toilets, urinals, sinks, kitchen, dishes, carpet, walls, hard floors, dusting light fixtures, supply and return air (AC) grilles, trash cans and other similar items and areas.
- Stock and replace toilet paper, multi-fold paper towels, washcloths, hand sanitizer, soap, air fresheners, trash can liners in all restrooms and other areas with consumable items.
- Complete assigned cleaning route(s) in a timely and effective manner
- Grounds upkeep including lawn maintenance, sidewalk cleaning and sweeping & window sill washing
- Remove scuff marks from walls and baseboards
- Disinfect high traffic areas/items such as handrails and door knobs.
- Respond to unexpected cleanups as necessary (spills, restroom floods, etc…)
- Identify and report possible items in need of repair.
- Assist in eliminating pests as routine maintenance using household insecticides if needed
- Take regular inventory of janitorial supplies and give report to Office Assistant.
- Pick up trash from all locations
- Break down boxes and stack for recycling
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience.
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of general janitorial upkeep tasks
- Able to converse clearly and professionally in English. Read and understand oral and written instructions in English; Bilingual Spanish a plus
- This is a physical job that requires frequent crouching, kneeling, stooping, walking, reaching, climbing, and lifting (Up to 50lbs)
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.» Apply here