Posted: January 27, 2017
Would you like to be a part of a team making video game history? The international studio Cloud Imperium Games under the direction of Chris Roberts, creator of Wing Commander, is seeking an accomplished and experienced Associate Producer to join the DE team based at Foundry 42 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Associate Producer will help deliver the requirements for the cutting edge development of the record breaking crowd-funded project, space-simulation FPS MMO “Star Citizen” and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game “Squadron 42” with its star-studded cast including Mark Hamill, Gillian Anderson, John Rhys-Davies, and Mark Strong (to name just a few…).
- Serve as a driving force for portions of the game, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Producer and Senior Producer.
- Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Identify, communicate and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines.
- Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Own specific pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in video game production
- Experience with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA, MS Office etc.)
- Very good English verbal and written communication
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- Very good self-motivation and initiative
- Very good problem solving and relationship building skills
- Passion for Video Games, especially sci-fi, FPS games and space simulations.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Project Management certifications.
- Previous experience with the CryENGINE/Lumberyard.
- Proficiency with Atlassian Confluence, Perforce and Shotgun software
- Experience with maintaining a live product