»Senior Graphic Designer - Marketing
Posted: November 19, 2017
Foundry 42 requires a Senior Graphic Designer to work within the Marketing team and generate promotional content for Star Citizen & Squadron 42.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conveying imagery effectively through all forms of media to a world-wide audience. They will help create brochures, merchandise as well as developing brands, identities and logos.
Experienced Senior designers are preferred, but middleweights with exceptional portfolios will be considered.
Digital and print-based media experience is desirable.
Cross-disciplinary skills are advantageous.
• Work within the Marketing Team and alongside all departments to display developer artwork effectively to the community and wider media.
• Create Graphical artwork for use in brochures (online and print), merchandising, websites, social media, events, advertisements.
• Help develop brands within the Star Citizen universe, create logos and visual styles that reinforce the game Lore.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual ability, and originality.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with an adaptability of style.
• Ability to display information clearly, with appropriate layouts and legible typography.
• Proficient with industry-standard software and technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• A strong portfolio and relevant experience.
• Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas clearly.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
• International travel may be required as part of the role.
Desirable additional skills:
• Motion Graphics/Animation experience.
• Retouching skills.
• Illustrative skills.
• Knowledge of 3D Software, Lighting/Rendering ability.
• Knowledge of the Star Citizen Universe.
Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Please use the ‘Apply Here’ link below