»Business Development Manager
Posted: October 01, 2018
CIG is looking for an experienced and creative Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be an integral part in the next phase of the company’s growth, working with management to formulate licensing strategies and secure deals for CIG’s products. This position will be the first point of contact for business partners and will need to liaise with CIG’s legal, marketing, publishing, production, finance and other departments.
- Identify new business and partnership opportunities for CIG, Star Citizen and Squadron 42.
- Create and maintain successful relationships with potential business and licensing partners.
- Negotiate commercial and contract terms for deals and relationships.
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams, research, product marketing, engineering, and legal to coordinate and execute programs and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate internal and external resources in support of partnerships and licensing deals.
- Work with CIG marketing department to create well-structured, compelling project proposals, polished presentations and pitch materials.
- Present business proposals to stakeholders up to the Executive level.
- Research and analyze industry/market trends to identify new business opportunities and KPI for active partnerships.
- Organize and manage the BD pipeline and plans.
- Lead day-to-day, end-to-end partner relationship management
- Align new business opportunities where applicable to the company’s long-term strategic goals.
- Represent CIG at major industry events.
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the games industry.
- Superior relationship skills and experience with multiple cultures.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, including data analysis and financial modeling.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing and the ability to create and deliver strong presentations.
- Strong computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Databases.
- Experience translating solutions into effective written business proposals/RFPs.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that wants to make an impact on an organization.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to accomplish assignments with minimal supervision.
- Highly innovative and creative in approaching and accomplishing all work.
- International experience is a plus, especially APAC games industry.
- BA/Graduate degree (MBA or JD a plus)
- International travel may be required as a part of this role
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.» Apply here