Cloud Imperium Games is looking for a Corporate Technology Compliance Manager to lead our efforts in security and privacy compliance matters.
The Compliance Manager will work in a cross-disciplinary team environment interfacing with various leads and stakeholders across Corporate Technology, Legal and Publishing Operations teams. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this role you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all relevant compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, creating and maintaining appropriate documentation, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and cross-team collaborator with in-depth knowledge of industry best practices for technology privacy, security and compliance around the world.
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures related to Corporate Technology security and privacy compliance
- Oversee all business operations relating to these policies and procedures
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues
- Coordinate with internal department managers to review all departmental compliance policies
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues
- Work closely with internal Legal team and external consultants, specialists and auditors to manage compliance matters related to GDPR, CCPA and similar programs
- Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by Cloud Imperium reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or relevant industry experience
- Proven experience as a Compliance Manager, IT Risk Manager or similar position
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills
- Background in security compliance, risk management, and IT frameworks
- International travel may be required as a part of this role
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent, and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.