This is an exciting opportunity to help shape our company culture by making the studio a fun and welcoming place to work. Your priority is to help employees have what they need to feel happy, comfortable, and productive in our work environment - whether it is assisting with travel, hosting visitors, assisting with maintenance requests, ordering supplies, or planning fun social events. Your contributions will be critical to our culture.
- Manage the reception area by assisting visitors, and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Point of contact for various office vendors (i.e. property management, cleaning company, security services, etc.)
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for employees and visitors to the studio
- Maintain the office and equipment, including layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Purchase goods and services in relation to facilities management and coordinate payment of invoices.
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to champion and improve the employee experience.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Maintain the office to ensure the workspace is clean and tidy, such as organizing supplies in storage.
- Assist in setting up new-hires (ie. Parking pass activation requests, keys, etc.)
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries such as putting away and giving packages to the appropriate people, and dispose empty boxes and parcels
- Keep kitchen stocked, organize and tidy all kitchenware and weekly refrigerator cleaning.
- Coordinate team building events (i.e. lunches, birthdays, activities, parties, etc.)
- Assist with general administrative duties such as expense reporting and travel arrangements for employees as needed
- Other general facilities duties as required to maintain a clean and safe environment for staff and visitors
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an office administrator
- Experienced with MS Office and Excel
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Experience of general facilities management, day-to-day running of a clean and safe office environment
- Data entry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, friendly and has a good sense of humor
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Great with time management, ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Flexible approach to work
- Hands on involvement
- Self-starter, ability to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Experience in a Publishing environment or 24/7 Live Operations environment
- Knowledge of general procedure improvement, budgeting principles, etc.
- Knowledge of Star Citizen & Squadron 42
- Knowledge of game development, admin, marketing, publishing operations, live operations, and/or game support
- Knowledge of production tracking tools such as JIRA, MS Project, Shotgun
- Knowledge of sci-fi and space simulations
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent, and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.