Working closely with the senior leadership as well as relevant stakeholders, the Director of Marketing Production leads a team of project/content producers in end-to-end project management of marketing projects. The Director of Marketing Production will own the overall schedule of all marketing-related initiatives. They must be able plan and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of plan of action to scale, project deliverables, tasks, cross functional dependencies, team resourcing, and processes across their team and the organization.
In addition, the Director of Marketing Production must continually assess project and resourcing risks and communicate contingency plans to necessary stakeholders. In addition, the Director of Marketing Production also oversee product management for the marketing team. This role is responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet Cloud Imperium’s customer needs. To do this, Director of Marketing Production will collaborate cross-functionally to identify and define customer needs (both internal and external) and develop the program vision, roadmap, and features required to meet these needs.
- This is a leadership role responsible for a team of product managers and content & project producers.
- Work closely with marketing team leads and other stakeholders to support timely execution of marketing project deliverables.
- Oversee the marketing production team to build project plans and processes while leveraging leadership, diplomacy, and communication skills to make sure all partners are executing on schedule while keeping stakeholders informed of progress toward the objectives and key milestones.
- Manage the overall short and long-term marketing plans and schedules to ensure proper scoping, resourcing, and timelines are established.
- Develop a structured process and reporting model to drive accountability, visibility, and alignment with pace and purpose.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on strategy, on budget with all goals met.
- Establishes PM best practices and provides guidance to mitigate project-related risks.
- Maintains a high level of communications and documentation/record-keeping standards.
- Control, coordinate, and follow-up on recurrent tasks and assignments within the project team.
- Pro-actively resolves multifaceted project challenges and engages in contingency planning.
- Manages and enforces a rigorous approvals process to meet project deadlines.
- Understands the full complexity of projects and associated staffing needs.
- Builds strong relationships within the company to collaborate and share resources and tools.
- Act as Portfolio Owner to develop a product strategy for the area of ownership, define and manage the portfolio with leadership team and stakeholders.
- Represent product to stakeholders.
- Drive product vision and strategy for new products.
- Evangelize product roadmap internally and externally working cross-functionally and build strong relationships with key internal and external customers that will allow understand gaps and build the right solutions.
- Define and measure key performance indicators to evaluate and understand product value.
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at email@example.com with any information you may have.