Cloud Imperium are looking for a well-organised Executive Assistant to join their rapidly expanding company in Los Angeles studio. The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing support to the company’s Chief People Officer, with some additional support for the company’s Executive Team. The role will be suited to someone with extensive administration and project management experience with the ability to coordinate various tasks in a professional and timely manner. It requires a high degree of confidentiality and self-initiative.
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games, check this out - https://youtu.be/fivfcXexyyU
What will the Executive Assistant do?
- Manage the CPO’s calendar in line with current and changeable priorities, with elements of PA work
- Be a professional and approachable point of contact for the CPO office, and representative for them when the CPO is absent
- Help support People and HR project administration – we have several big projects this year that will require lots of attention to detail to help keep things on track
- Work with international studios that require significant coordination with busy schedules
- Cover a range of administrative duties, take minutes and action points during meetings, emails, assist with contract signings, NDAs, expense reports, booking travel, etc
- Compile high-quality presentations, reports, and documents using various Microsoft packages such as Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
What would we expect from an Executive Assistant?
- Demonstrable work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Expertise in effective project management and administrative skills
- Motivated to learn how our business operates
- Confident in communicating at all levels within the organization
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options
CIG Diversity Statement:CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.